Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24

-6 @Mia Fuzy sure!!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-7 ok what about and do you want it longer or short

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-6 short maybe amd maybe about a chihuahua?

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-7 here I tryed

Tiny paws on the ground,
With a bark that's quite profound,
A chihuahua's heart, brave and bold,
In a petite frame, love takes hold.

Eyes like buttons, shiny, bright,
Guarding the house with all its might,
Though small in size, it stands tall,
A chihuahua's spirit, mightiest of all.

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-6 I love it!!! Its so cute!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-7 I'm glad you like it!

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-6 its so cute!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-7 Yay! I hope I get some more people at my shop soon

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-9 thanks!

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.