Compliment the person above you!
Thanks for letting me know! I hadn't even noticed that it hadn't been translated, I'm glad you like it, it's actually really good!
I really like your encyclopedia, very organized
I really like your encyclopedia, very organized
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
Compliment the person above you!
Your name is really pretty, Mari!
Rosie Johnson❤. A flower blooms for its own joy-unknown
viewtopic.php?t=31855]shop!
viewtopic.php?f=169&t=31821]ency!
Compliment the person above you!
you are very nice!
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
Compliment the person above you!
Thank you!
And you are very nice and I love yr pfp!! Its really pretty!
And you are very nice and I love yr pfp!! Its really pretty!
Rosie Johnson❤. A flower blooms for its own joy-unknown
viewtopic.php?t=31855]shop!
viewtopic.php?f=169&t=31821]ency!
Compliment the person above you!
you seem pretty nicr
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
Compliment the person above you!
Thank you. I like your profile picture. The fox is so cute.
Andy Loggins, Ravenclaw