27 Mar 2024, 00:09
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
66
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
27 Mar 2024, 00:09
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
64
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
27 Mar 2024, 00:10
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
64 i keep trying to post it but yall are way too fast-
STA✿9﹒EVA✿5﹒STR✿4 WIS✿7﹒ARC✿4﹒ACC✿6 |
🕊𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕟𝕒𝕙 𝕓𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕤𝕠𝕞🕊 ❝ the end of beginnings |
27 Mar 2024, 00:10
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
63 I’m sorry
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
27 Mar 2024, 00:10
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
62 Sorry!
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
27 Mar 2024, 00:11
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
62 its fine lol
STA✿9﹒EVA✿5﹒STR✿4 WIS✿7﹒ARC✿4﹒ACC✿6 |
🕊𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕟𝕒𝕙 𝕓𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕤𝕠𝕞🕊 ❝ the end of beginnings |