27 Mar 2024, 00:08
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
70
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
27 Mar 2024, 00:08
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
70
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
27 Mar 2024, 00:09
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
68
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
27 Mar 2024, 00:09
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
68
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
27 Mar 2024, 00:09
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
66
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"