27 Mar 2024, 00:05
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
73
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
27 Mar 2024, 00:05
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
74
STA✿9﹒EVA✿5﹒STR✿4 WIS✿7﹒ARC✿4﹒ACC✿6 |
🕊𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕟𝕒𝕙 𝕓𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕤𝕠𝕞🕊 ❝ the end of beginnings |
27 Mar 2024, 00:05
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
72
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
27 Mar 2024, 00:05
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
73
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
27 Mar 2024, 00:06
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
73
STA✿9﹒EVA✿5﹒STR✿4 WIS✿7﹒ARC✿4﹒ACC✿6 |
🕊𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕟𝕒𝕙 𝕓𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕤𝕠𝕞🕊 ❝ the end of beginnings |
27 Mar 2024, 00:06
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
72
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
27 Mar 2024, 00:06
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
73
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews