27 Mar 2024, 00:03
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
73 how’ve you been?
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
27 Mar 2024, 00:03
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
74 going to bed(CEST time!!)
Don't judge a book by it's cover. Judge a book by it's words. | If we stand together, we can do anything.
27 Mar 2024, 00:03
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
75 Scarlett
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
27 Mar 2024, 00:03
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
74 goodnight!
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
27 Mar 2024, 00:03
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
73 Good and you !!Goodnight Scarletta
Last edited by Mari Alves on 27 Mar 2024, 00:04, edited 2 times in total.
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
27 Mar 2024, 00:04
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
72 doing well!
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
27 Mar 2024, 00:04
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
72 g'night!
Don't judge a book by it's cover. Judge a book by it's words. | If we stand together, we can do anything.
27 Mar 2024, 00:05
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
73
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
27 Mar 2024, 00:05
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
72 excellent! @Simon Kincaid
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"