26 Mar 2024, 23:58
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
76 hm
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
26 Mar 2024, 23:58
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
77 question: where do you find beans in threads?
Don't judge a book by it's cover. Judge a book by it's words. | If we stand together, we can do anything.
27 Mar 2024, 00:00
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
77?
Don't judge a book by it's cover. Judge a book by it's words. | If we stand together, we can do anything.
27 Mar 2024, 00:01
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
77
Don't judge a book by it's cover. Judge a book by it's words. | If we stand together, we can do anything.
27 Mar 2024, 00:01
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
75
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
27 Mar 2024, 00:02
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
74 Mari! Hi!
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
27 Mar 2024, 00:03
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
73 Hey Simon!!
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"