Compliment the person above you! GAME

I love your pfp and you are a very nice person!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Lily, I love yr name and yr very kind!

Rosie Johnson❤. A flower blooms for its own joy-unknown
viewtopic.php?t=31855]shop!
viewtopic.php?f=169&t=31821]ency!

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Your face claim is very pretty

STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7

Compliment the person above you! GAME
you seem really kind and caring!

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Your name is really pretty!

STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love your FC!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love your FC and you have a great personality!

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love your PFP and you are REALY nice! :cute: :cute:

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Your character seems quite interesting!
Last edited by Mari Alves on 26 Mar 2024, 18:51, edited 1 time in total.

"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Its so cool that you speak Portuguese!! I love their food lol

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews