Back 5521 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 26 Mar 2024, 13:57
Bailey Glade wrote: 26 Mar 2024, 13:52
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 25 Mar 2024, 16:46 Bailey, I could tell you who Kaitlyn wants to go with (the love triangle is being topic-ed). And Devon has a date.

Good morning, Tracey!
that's awesome!! im excited hehe got some fun plans with @kim sato for the ball, but i do really need to find a friend/ someone for my iNPC lloyd to go with
Tracey Bailey wrote: 25 Mar 2024, 16:49
How's it goin?

Oh, Bailey, for the ball, Tracey will be going with her crush, and Mateo, my not yet approved iNPC, will be going with Rowan's iNPC
that's awesome for tracey!
Rowan Bellegno wrote: 25 Mar 2024, 16:56 Yes ! Rowan will go with her "crush" to ^^
this is great guys!!
Ooo, awesome! I cannot wait to see it!
Quinn Root wrote: 26 Mar 2024, 13:55 Hey everyone!!
Hi Quinn!
How are you?

sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6
Stats
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7
⠀⠀⠀•• Quinn ••
“I regret nothing, ever.” – Jack Sparrow
⠀⠀⠀•• Nick ••
Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability
Abilities
ability | ability | ability
OOC Let's Chat!
Morning little gay people

MISC LINKS
glass code | tools
ITS STILL RAINING. WHY IS IT STILL RAINING?
sta • 13 | eva • 8 | str • 1 | wis • 15 |arc • 7 | acc • 9
MAIN STORY
draven | jokia
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm alright, how about you, Quinn?

lol, Draven. *is gay, so this checks out* I'm alright, how about you?
OOC Let's Chat!
haha morning Draven!

Im good, planning a bit of things out for Quinn. :]

sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6
Stats
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7
⠀⠀⠀•• Quinn ••
“I regret nothing, ever.” – Jack Sparrow
⠀⠀⠀•• Nick ••
Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability
Abilities
ability | ability | ability
OOC Let's Chat!
Paige Mallary wrote: 26 Mar 2024, 06:46
actually go to sleep this time please, genevieve :)
Lol I just saw this!! :lol: :lol:

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 26 Mar 2024, 14:19
Paige Mallary wrote: 26 Mar 2024, 06:46
actually go to sleep this time please, genevieve :)
Lol I just saw this!! :lol: :lol:
lol! I hope you had a good night!
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 26 Mar 2024, 14:35
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 26 Mar 2024, 14:19
Paige Mallary wrote: 26 Mar 2024, 06:46
actually go to sleep this time please, genevieve :)
Lol I just saw this!! :lol: :lol:
lol! I hope you had a good night!
Hello Katie! I did, thanks <3

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Yay!

Ugh, so many of you responded to Lily's detention topic before me. lol, I guess I have more reading before I respond. :)
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 26 Mar 2024, 14:43 Yay!

Ugh, so many of you responded to Lily's detention topic before me. lol, I guess I have more reading before I respond. :)
Oop sorry...

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 26 Mar 2024, 14:43 Yay!

Ugh, so many of you responded to Lily's detention topic before me. lol, I guess I have more reading before I respond. :)
Lol have fun!!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Back 5521 / 18141