Compliment the person above you! GAME

I love your profile picture and how creative you are!

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You are so sweet and kind, and always cheerful, and I love how your character is really developing and finding out who she is!

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love seeing how Viva reacts to different scenarios and the little flaws in her character showcased in a topic. I also love how thoughtful you are, and your shop.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You are very kind and my first friend on h.io!

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
@Mia Fuzy I love your name!

“It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” - Albus Dumbledore

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Cute profile! (The additional information part)

sta • 10 | eva • 9 | str • 7
SHOP
wis • 9 | arc • 9 | acc • 10
⠀⠀⠀Ara Villa
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀Kanae Suzuki
Sixth Sense | Terrible Presence | Perfectionist I, II
PET
activity updates in profile

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Your profile picture is really pretty

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You are super friendly and cheerful, and I love seeing you interact around the site! Also, love the pfp <3

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You too!!

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love your shop, and your profile picture is so cute!