Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24

-58 hi y'all
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-59

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-58 hello Emiline, how are you?
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-59 im good. Just ran 7k tho

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-58 oh wow. I think I am going to soft delete my account. I don't like it anymore. I might make a new one later on.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-57 oh no!

Don't judge a book by it's cover. Judge a book by it's words. | If we stand together, we can do anything.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-58

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-57 hi

Don't judge a book by it's cover. Judge a book by it's words. | If we stand together, we can do anything.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-57 Kie, I got your order done! Do you like it, and do I have to change anything? First order free of course, so no payment changed! :lol:

Don't judge a book by it's cover. Judge a book by it's words. | If we stand together, we can do anything.