Back 5507 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Hey Alice! How are you?

STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Wonderful! Getting a new roommate within the end of the month! How are you?
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm Good! Just got back from skiing! And a new roommate is pretty cool!

STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Skiing? (First, that feels REALLY odd to spell. I can't believe I've never typed the word before!)

That sounds really fun! How long have you skied?
OOC Let's Chat!
I've been skiing for about 12 years now

STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Are you good? The only thing I know about skiing is pizza and french fries, and that's only from TV!
OOC Let's Chat!
I'd say I'm good! I'd hope I'm good after 12 years of it and ice skating lessons specifically for leaning how to ski lol

STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm so jealous! We're lucky to get one snowfall per year where I live, but I guess it has its own charm.
OOC Let's Chat!
hi everyone
OOC Let's Chat!
Lol true! I guess one snowfall a year makes you appreciate it a whole lot more then

Hey Melody!!

STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7
Back 5507 / 18141