Back 5503 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Hi I like chicken nuggets!

Pretty girls don't judge.
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello!!

Dont know if i've seen you in chat before lol. Welcome to the site!

sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6
Stats
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7
⠀⠀⠀•• Quinn ••
“I regret nothing, ever.” – Jack Sparrow
⠀⠀⠀•• Nick ••
Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability
Abilities
ability | ability | ability
OOC Let's Chat!
lol, I just had to charge it - it shut down on me.

Hi Mara! I totally agree. :)
OOC Let's Chat!
Mara Cutrell wrote: 25 Mar 2024, 14:14 Hi I like chicken nuggets!
McDonald's is delicious! ❤

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Fang Hui-Ying wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 18:12
Bailey Glade wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 15:47 happy grifff dayyyy <3 <3 <3
Thank you Bai!! ♥️
ofc fang <3
Haley Rose wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 23:19
Bailey Glade wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 15:47 happy grifff dayyyy <3 <3 <3
Reducio

@Lily Isobel McCoire@kim sato@noah jupe@Piérre Marchonné@Alexander Mason@Xailah Alptraum@Aries Scythe@Ashleigh Hazelwood@Calypso Starling@Elsian Cox@Fang Hui-Ying@Haley Rose@Hannah Blossom@Jay Victoria@Keith Moore@Pax Zhang@Rhys Read@Rose Moon@Taizu Miyashiro
Thanks!!<3
<3 <3 <3
Hannah Blossom wrote: 24 Mar 2024, 00:57
Bailey Glade wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 15:47 happy grifff dayyyy <3 <3 <3
Reducio

@Lily Isobel McCoire@kim sato@noah jupe@Piérre Marchonné@Alexander Mason@Xailah Alptraum@Aries Scythe@Ashleigh Hazelwood@Calypso Starling@Elsian Cox@Fang Hui-Ying@Haley Rose@Hannah Blossom@Jay Victoria@Keith Moore@Pax Zhang@Rhys Read@Rose Moon@Taizu Miyashiro
Tysmm! <3 it’s also my ooc birthday ^^
omg happy late birthdayyy <3
Rhys Read wrote: 24 Mar 2024, 01:32
Bailey Glade wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 15:47 happy grifff dayyyy <3 <3 <3
Reducio

@Lily Isobel McCoire@kim sato@noah jupe@Piérre Marchonné@Alexander Mason@Xailah Alptraum@Aries Scythe@Ashleigh Hazelwood@Calypso Starling@Elsian Cox@Fang Hui-Ying@Haley Rose@Hannah Blossom@Jay Victoria@Keith Moore@Pax Zhang@Rhys Read@Rose Moon@Taizu Miyashiro
aww ty bai!
ofc <3

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
Mara Cutrell wrote: 25 Mar 2024, 14:14 Hi I like chicken nuggets!
Hi Mara, I also like chicken nuggets lol

STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Who do you like the best Danielle? I know a lot of people who like Chick-Fil-A

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Ugh, this is making me hungry. lol.
OOC Let's Chat!
Same haha. I haven't even eaten breakfast yet

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
ugh- Chick-Fil-A :tongue3: I really dont like there food. lol

I think McDonalds has the best nuggets imo. But I do mostly go for spicy chicken sandwiches haha

sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6
Stats
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7
⠀⠀⠀•• Quinn ••
“I regret nothing, ever.” – Jack Sparrow
⠀⠀⠀•• Nick ••
Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability
Abilities
ability | ability | ability
Back 5503 / 18141