Back 5502 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

For those who don't know Lily please join the audience for her detention. We need people lol

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm alright, how about you, Quinn!

Kaitlyn will join the audience, Lily. She'll cringe at the crowd and largely be sympathetic to Lily (she's also planning to sneak into Hogsmeade, so the message will not get to her anyway).
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 25 Mar 2024, 13:53 I'm alright, how about you, Quinn!

Kaitlyn will join the audience, Lily. She'll cringe at the crowd and largely be sympathetic to Lily (she's also planning to sneak into Hogsmeade, so the message will not get to her anyway).
Im good!! Finishing up this homework then going to do a reply.

sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6
Stats
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7
⠀⠀⠀•• Quinn ••
“I regret nothing, ever.” – Jack Sparrow
⠀⠀⠀•• Nick ••
Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability
Abilities
ability | ability | ability
OOC Let's Chat!
ooo, nice! I need to do irl work, but my computer is about to die ... smh
OOC Let's Chat!
Oh god. Thanks Kate lol! Spread the word around I don't know how many we have. Probably only 4 so....

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
lol. I'll try to join it as soon as I can, once it's posted. :)
OOC Let's Chat!
Okay! I think you have to wait for me first and I'm pretty slow in typing 400 words lol

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 25 Mar 2024, 13:55 ooo, nice! I need to do irl work, but my computer is about to die ... smh
aww do you have something to charge it with?

sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6
Stats
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7
⠀⠀⠀•• Quinn ••
“I regret nothing, ever.” – Jack Sparrow
⠀⠀⠀•• Nick ••
Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability
Abilities
ability | ability | ability
OOC Let's Chat!
Aw, take your time Lily!

Oh, I do, Quinn. I just have to get up to move to a different part of my home ... but I'm lazy. lol
OOC Let's Chat!
ohh thats understandable lol

sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6
Stats
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7
⠀⠀⠀•• Quinn ••
“I regret nothing, ever.” – Jack Sparrow
⠀⠀⠀•• Nick ••
Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability
Abilities
ability | ability | ability
Back 5502 / 18141