Back 5495 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

I think it might be the pfp.

For some reason every time I see it, I’m reminded of Jennifer Lawrence :anxious:

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
Yes, your fc looks so much like her in that pic. It’s insane.

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
I mean ig I can see it. It’s from Outer Banks lol
OOC Let's Chat!
Kiera Roseline wrote: 25 Mar 2024, 04:45 Yup! Already got a response hehe
Aw darn it lucky

STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Danielle Alden wrote: 25 Mar 2024, 04:59
Kiera Roseline wrote: 25 Mar 2024, 04:45 Yup! Already got a response hehe
Aw darn it lucky
Heh:)

Anyways good night all!!
OOC Let's Chat!
Night Kiera!!

STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello I'm new
OOC Let's Chat!
Melody Parker wrote: 25 Mar 2024, 06:26 Hello I'm new
Hey Melody! Hope you're enjoying Hio!! Feel free to owl me if you have any questions!

STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7
OOC Let's Chat!
I will do that
Back 5495 / 18141