25 Mar 2024, 04:26
Let's Chat!
I just only picked out the dress, I’ll make the banner in a few days lol
Night!!
Night!!
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
25 Mar 2024, 04:27
Let's Chat!
Night Kaitlyn!!
Ugh I still have things to do for the ball lol
Ugh I still have things to do for the ball lol
STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7 |
||
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7 |
25 Mar 2024, 04:28
Let's Chat!
Oof like what?
Omg wait that’s so good Simon!
Omg wait that’s so good Simon!
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
25 Mar 2024, 04:29
Let's Chat!
Ooh that looks good simon!!
Still need to get a date for Dani, the outfit, banner, etc lol
Still need to get a date for Dani, the outfit, banner, etc lol
STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7 |
||
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7 |
25 Mar 2024, 04:29
Let's Chat!
Miles is just going. Simon - I gotta have him still ask his girl
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
25 Mar 2024, 04:30
Let's Chat!
I wish Kie had a boy lol, only Ruby
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
25 Mar 2024, 04:31
Let's Chat!
Simon will know she'll says yes, but he still likes to ask her each dance
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
25 Mar 2024, 04:33
Let's Chat!
Aww wait that’s so cute
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique