Back 5493 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

I just only picked out the dress, I’ll make the banner in a few days lol

Night!!
OOC Let's Chat!
Night Kaitlyn!!

Ugh I still have things to do for the ball lol

STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Image posted by the member

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
OOC Let's Chat!
Oof like what?

Omg wait that’s so good Simon!
OOC Let's Chat!
thanks :)

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
OOC Let's Chat!
Ooh that looks good simon!!

Still need to get a date for Dani, the outfit, banner, etc lol

STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Miles is just going. Simon - I gotta have him still ask his girl

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
OOC Let's Chat!
I wish Kie had a boy lol, only Ruby
OOC Let's Chat!
Simon will know she'll says yes, but he still likes to ask her each dance

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
OOC Let's Chat!
Aww wait that’s so cute
Back 5493 / 18141