25 Mar 2024, 04:19
Let's Chat!
Shops are so funnn! I love making banners especially!!
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
25 Mar 2024, 04:20
Let's Chat!
Haha lol fair Kaitlyn
Banners are fun! I like making graphics and stuff so I'll prolly do a shop with graphics when i get a chance to lol
Banners are fun! I like making graphics and stuff so I'll prolly do a shop with graphics when i get a chance to lol
STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7 |
||
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7 |
25 Mar 2024, 04:21
Let's Chat!
Ooh nice nice! Moodboards are fun too haha, but I haven’t done one in a while
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
25 Mar 2024, 04:22
Let's Chat!
Ooh moodboards are cool! I like making them all fancy and aesthetic lol
STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7 |
||
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7 |
25 Mar 2024, 04:24
Let's Chat!
lol yea! I’m so happy that with Kie I acc have a solid aesthetic, my prev character went through at least 6 loll
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
25 Mar 2024, 04:24
Let's Chat!
I just finished my banner for the ball for my iNPC! It's not the greatest but I'm happy with it
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
25 Mar 2024, 04:25
Let's Chat!
LOL same! I couldn't decide so it was so random! But now I think I have a pretty solid aesthetic for Danielle
Nice simon!!!
Nice simon!!!
STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7 |
||
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7 |