Back 5492 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Shops are so funnn! I love making banners especially!!
OOC Let's Chat!
Haha lol fair Kaitlyn

Banners are fun! I like making graphics and stuff so I'll prolly do a shop with graphics when i get a chance to lol

STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Ooh nice nice! Moodboards are fun too haha, but I haven’t done one in a while
OOC Let's Chat!
Ooh moodboards are cool! I like making them all fancy and aesthetic lol

STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7
OOC Let's Chat!
lol yea! I’m so happy that with Kie I acc have a solid aesthetic, my prev character went through at least 6 loll
OOC Let's Chat!
I just finished my banner for the ball for my iNPC! It's not the greatest but I'm happy with it :)

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
OOC Let's Chat!
LOL same! I couldn't decide so it was so random! But now I think I have a pretty solid aesthetic for Danielle

Nice simon!!!

STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Awesome!
ok, I need to head off for the night. Good night!
OOC Let's Chat!
night!

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Back 5492 / 18141