Back 5491 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Hey all!!!

STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7
OOC Let's Chat!
How's everyone doing?

STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7
OOC Let's Chat!
alright. Tired. How about you?
OOC Let's Chat!
Pretty good! A bit tired tho lol

STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7
OOC Let's Chat!
lol it’s almost time for bed for me now, so yeah a lil tired too haha
OOC Let's Chat!
Lol! I wanna try and work on opening a shop but I'm bound to my phone for a couple of days lol

STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7
OOC Let's Chat!
ooof. I'd like to, too, but have no time right now. ugh.
Back 5491 / 18141