Back 5490 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

*also sings happy birthday!*

I’m good too! I went skiing todayyyy!! And we have our first cooking class in school tmrw!!!
OOC Let's Chat!
Amanda Johnson wrote: 25 Mar 2024, 01:07
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 25 Mar 2024, 01:05
Amanda Johnson wrote: 25 Mar 2024, 01:04hi
Hey!
how are you
Sry didn't see this until now! I'm good!! Just finished up a really good rp! How about you?

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 25 Mar 2024, 03:33
Amanda Johnson wrote: 25 Mar 2024, 01:07
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 25 Mar 2024, 01:05
Amanda Johnson wrote: 25 Mar 2024, 01:04hi
Hey!
how are you
Sry didn't see this until now! I'm good!! Just finished up a really good rp! How about you?
I'm good
OOC Let's Chat!
Kiera Roseline wrote: 25 Mar 2024, 02:24 *also sings happy birthday!*

I’m good too! I went skiing todayyyy!! And we have our first cooking class in school tmrw!!!
Ooo fun!! I loved taking cooking classes. And skiing is so much fun!

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Kiera Roseline wrote: 25 Mar 2024, 02:24 *also sings happy birthday!*

I’m good too! I went skiing todayyyy!! And we have our first cooking class in school tmrw!!!
oo, nice! Enjoy the cooking class! <3
OOC Let's Chat!
Gonna head to bed
OOC Let's Chat!
Good night, Amanda!
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Goodnight guys!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Good night, Tracey! <3
OOC Let's Chat!
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 25 Mar 2024, 03:35
Kiera Roseline wrote: 25 Mar 2024, 02:24 *also sings happy birthday!*

I’m good too! I went skiing todayyyy!! And we have our first cooking class in school tmrw!!!
Ooo fun!! I loved taking cooking classes. And skiing is so much fun!
We were in wood shop then sewing so now finally we get to do the best one!!! Yes I love it! That’ll probs be our last time up this season unless we go for some spring skiing but otherwise it’s on to golf!!
Back 5490 / 18141