Back 5487 / 18141
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]How's it goin?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
I can't stop listening to pentatonix- 90s dance medley.. its to amazing
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Nice! I can't get NCT WISH's Wish out of my head!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
try listening to listening to the song it will get it out
OOC Let's Chat!
ooo, nice! I am finishing up 2 posts for here. I only have 3 martch prompts left. I made tarot cards for Kaitlyn and Devon last night.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]I'll prob listen to something later.

Nice Kaite! I just finished up making a banner for the 26th prompt, gonna work on the 27th and 28th

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
oooo, nice! I hope to finish up my last three sometime this week.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Nice!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Yes! And I have a semi-short week this week. I have only three full days, and a partial day on Thursday.
Back 5487 / 18141