Last person to post wins!
thanks. I'm just really sad I won't be on as often for just a couple weeks. *smiles* at least I have friend like yall!
Last person to post wins!
We are all here for you including me!Simon Poe wrote: 23 Mar 2024, 22:13 thanks. I'm just really sad I won't be on as often for just a couple weeks. *smiles* at least I have friend like yall!
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Last person to post wins!
*clears throat*
i win...
*sneaks and gets trophy*
i win...
*sneaks and gets trophy*
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.
Last person to post wins!
Hi! I win!
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
Last person to post wins!
back so I win!
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
Last person to post wins!
back so I win!
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
Last person to post wins!
Nope I win!!
And please don't double post. I think it might be a glitch but if it isn't please don't do it
And please don't double post. I think it might be a glitch but if it isn't please don't do it
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Last person to post wins!
It was a glitch my wifi sucks so when I clicked it yeah-
but I win!!
but I win!!
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡