Back 5486 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 24 Mar 2024, 19:48
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 24 Mar 2024, 19:39
Reducio
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 24 Mar 2024, 19:23
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 24 Mar 2024, 19:21
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 24 Mar 2024, 19:20

Ooo, nice!
lol. So, Minnie has two crushes, which is why we have a topic created for it. I don't know, however, if it will be.
:shock: drama.
yup! Despite Kaitlyn's kind-hearted soul, I have written her as feeling jealous about some things.

It's ok, no one's perfect! Viva totally insulted someone and gossiped the other day!
Rofl, poor Viva. *hugs her* Viva has sooo many weird things happen to her.
Lol!! Like what? *Viva hugs back*

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 24 Mar 2024, 20:36
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 24 Mar 2024, 19:48
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 24 Mar 2024, 19:39
Reducio
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 24 Mar 2024, 19:23
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 24 Mar 2024, 19:21

:shock: drama.
yup! Despite Kaitlyn's kind-hearted soul, I have written her as feeling jealous about some things.

It's ok, no one's perfect! Viva totally insulted someone and gossiped the other day!
Rofl, poor Viva. *hugs her* Viva has sooo many weird things happen to her.
Lol!! Like what?
Well, like what you posted above. And wasn't there a request in the RPG request for the "Free kisses" prank on viva? (tbh, if that happened to Kaitlyn, she'd be surprised at first, but would likely start to lash out if it continued).
OOC Let's Chat!
Reducio
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 24 Mar 2024, 20:40
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 24 Mar 2024, 20:36
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 24 Mar 2024, 19:48
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 24 Mar 2024, 19:39
Reducio
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 24 Mar 2024, 19:23

yup! Despite Kaitlyn's kind-hearted soul, I have written her as feeling jealous about some things.

It's ok, no one's perfect! Viva totally insulted someone and gossiped the other day!
Rofl, poor Viva. *hugs her* Viva has sooo many weird things happen to her.
Lol!! Like what?
Well, like what you posted above. And wasn't there a request in the RPG request for the "Free kisses" prank on viva? (tbh, if that happened to Kaitlyn, she'd be surprised at first, but would likely start to lash out if it continued).


Aha lol! Yup. Viva's life is kinda crazy. I really don't know how that thread will end!

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 24 Mar 2024, 20:45
Reducio
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 24 Mar 2024, 20:40
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 24 Mar 2024, 20:36
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 24 Mar 2024, 19:48
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 24 Mar 2024, 19:39
Reducio

It's ok, no one's perfect! Viva totally insulted someone and gossiped the other day!
Rofl, poor Viva. *hugs her* Viva has sooo many weird things happen to her.
Lol!! Like what?
Well, like what you posted above. And wasn't there a request in the RPG request for the "Free kisses" prank on viva? (tbh, if that happened to Kaitlyn, she'd be surprised at first, but would likely start to lash out if it continued).


Aha lol! Yup. Viva's life is kinda crazy. I really don't know how that thread will end!
oof, sounds interesting! I should start Kaitlyn's descent of rule-breaking at some point (I have one planned, I think), but I do have others, too. :)
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 24 Mar 2024, 20:47
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 24 Mar 2024, 20:45
Reducio
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 24 Mar 2024, 20:40
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 24 Mar 2024, 20:36
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 24 Mar 2024, 19:48
Rofl, poor Viva. *hugs her* Viva has sooo many weird things happen to her.
Lol!! Like what?
Well, like what you posted above. And wasn't there a request in the RPG request for the "Free kisses" prank on viva? (tbh, if that happened to Kaitlyn, she'd be surprised at first, but would likely start to lash out if it continued).


Aha lol! Yup. Viva's life is kinda crazy. I really don't know how that thread will end!
oof, sounds interesting! I should start Kaitlyn's descent of rule-breaking at some point (I have one planned, I think), but I do have others, too. :)
Ooo!! I'm a little nervous to see that..

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 24 Mar 2024, 20:49
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 24 Mar 2024, 20:47
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 24 Mar 2024, 20:45
Reducio
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 24 Mar 2024, 20:40
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 24 Mar 2024, 20:36

Lol!! Like what?
Well, like what you posted above. And wasn't there a request in the RPG request for the "Free kisses" prank on viva? (tbh, if that happened to Kaitlyn, she'd be surprised at first, but would likely start to lash out if it continued).


Aha lol! Yup. Viva's life is kinda crazy. I really don't know how that thread will end!
oof, sounds interesting! I should start Kaitlyn's descent of rule-breaking at some point (I have one planned, I think), but I do have others, too. :)
Ooo!! I'm a little nervous to see that..
hehe. It won't be anything that bad .....
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey everyone!!

sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6
Stats
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7
⠀⠀⠀•• Quinn ••
“I regret nothing, ever.” – Jack Sparrow
⠀⠀⠀•• Nick ••
Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability
Abilities
ability | ability | ability
OOC Let's Chat!
*hugs quinn*
OOC Let's Chat!
Aww -hugs back-

:]

sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6
Stats
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7
⠀⠀⠀•• Quinn ••
“I regret nothing, ever.” – Jack Sparrow
⠀⠀⠀•• Nick ••
Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability
Abilities
ability | ability | ability
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Heyo!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Back 5486 / 18141