Back 5481 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

*pokes Quinn*
OOC Let's Chat!
*Pokes Amanda*

sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6
Stats
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7
⠀⠀⠀•• Quinn ••
“I regret nothing, ever.” – Jack Sparrow
⠀⠀⠀•• Nick ••
Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability
Abilities
ability | ability | ability
OOC Let's Chat!
hi
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello!! How are you?

sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6
Stats
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7
⠀⠀⠀•• Quinn ••
“I regret nothing, ever.” – Jack Sparrow
⠀⠀⠀•• Nick ••
Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability
Abilities
ability | ability | ability
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm good how are you
OOC Let's Chat!
Im good! Doing a bit of on site homework! :]

sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6
Stats
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7
⠀⠀⠀•• Quinn ••
“I regret nothing, ever.” – Jack Sparrow
⠀⠀⠀•• Nick ••
Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability
Abilities
ability | ability | ability
OOC Let's Chat!
I have none unless you count the planning of the spring ball
OOC Let's Chat!
ohh sounds fun!! Not sure if it is homework though lol

sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6
Stats
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7
⠀⠀⠀•• Quinn ••
“I regret nothing, ever.” – Jack Sparrow
⠀⠀⠀•• Nick ••
Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability
Abilities
ability | ability | ability
OOC Let's Chat!
I just realized that I need to make a banner for Devon with her stats … I’ll do that eventually. Lol.
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey how is everyone? It's been a bit.


If salt water heals all wounds I shall live by ocean forever I presume.
Back 5481 / 18141