24 Mar 2024, 01:07
Let's Chat!
:0Hannah Blossom wrote: 24 Mar 2024, 00:57Tysmm!Bailey Glade wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 15:47 happy grifff dayyyy![]()
![]()
![]()
Reducio
@Lily Isobel McCoire@kim sato@noah jupe@Piérre Marchonné@Alexander Mason@Xailah Alptraum@Aries Scythe@Ashleigh Hazelwood@Calypso Starling@Elsian Cox@Fang Hui-Ying@Haley Rose@Hannah Blossom@Jay Victoria@Keith Moore@Pax Zhang@Rhys Read@Rose Moon@Taizu Miyashiro
it’s also my ooc birthday
![]()
Happy OOC birthday!!!
| sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6 Stats wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7 | Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability Abilities ability | ability | ability |
24 Mar 2024, 01:32
Let's Chat!
aww ty bai!Bailey Glade wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 15:47 happy grifff dayyyy![]()
![]()
![]()
Reducio
@Lily Isobel McCoire@kim sato@noah jupe@Piérre Marchonné@Alexander Mason@Xailah Alptraum@Aries Scythe@Ashleigh Hazelwood@Calypso Starling@Elsian Cox@Fang Hui-Ying@Haley Rose@Hannah Blossom@Jay Victoria@Keith Moore@Pax Zhang@Rhys Read@Rose Moon@Taizu Miyashiro
24 Mar 2024, 01:35
Let's Chat!
Hey Amanda!! Hey Rhys!!
How are you all?
How are you all?
| sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6 Stats wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7 | Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability Abilities ability | ability | ability |
24 Mar 2024, 01:37
Let's Chat!
I'm good was approved for my ability so I applied for some year 2 spells
24 Mar 2024, 01:37
Let's Chat!
ohh fun!! Im guessing a prodigal ability?
| sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6 Stats wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7 | Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability Abilities ability | ability | ability |
24 Mar 2024, 01:39
Let's Chat!
Ahh fun!!! :D
I just signed up for dulling, so I should probably get some homework done. Buttt I have a starter to do XD
I just signed up for dulling, so I should probably get some homework done. Buttt I have a starter to do XD
| sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6 Stats wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7 | Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability Abilities ability | ability | ability |
24 Mar 2024, 01:43
Let's Chat!
En garde!!!
Reducio

| sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6 Stats wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7 | Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability Abilities ability | ability | ability |