23 Mar 2024, 19:07
Let's Chat!
Hi again!!
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
23 Mar 2024, 19:11
Let's Chat!
I’m good! Gonna work on my book probs, you?
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
23 Mar 2024, 19:13
Let's Chat!
Hey guys, just came back from dancing at stuff to finish off the saint Patricks day season
|
|
23 Mar 2024, 19:14
Let's Chat!
Good, still trying to undo writers block while also getting inspiration for a KOTLC fan fiction. *blushes*
23 Mar 2024, 19:14
Let's Chat!
It seems interesting.Minnie Duke wrote: 23 Mar 2024, 19:01ReducioKaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Mar 2024, 18:56Ooo, nice! I need to check the discord to listen to them.Linda Ramirez wrote: 23 Mar 2024, 18:43Pretty good, I just recorded singing another song and only got today 2-3 replies, so I can say I caught up with all my repliesKaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Mar 2024, 18:29 I'm tired. I need to get irl work done, though. How about you, Linda?
Nice! I signed up before.Rowan Bellegno wrote: 23 Mar 2024, 18:46 Hi, i only need 5 participants to the hunger games so please...
I'm doing that too. I love that book, so it's going to be fun! (still not understanding the whole rolling dice thing)
Oooh, nice! I hope you had fun!Quinn Brook wrote: 23 Mar 2024, 19:13 Hey guys, just came back from dancing at stuff to finish off the saint Patricks day season
23 Mar 2024, 19:15
Let's Chat!
I did! But I am sooo tired zzzzz
|
|
23 Mar 2024, 19:19
Let's Chat!
ah! But, that's the good type of tired.
I'm glad you enjoyed it, though.
23 Mar 2024, 19:21
Let's Chat!
Good! Just finished waxing skis! How about you?
STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7 |
||
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7 |
23 Mar 2024, 19:27
Let's Chat!
Tired. Being very unproductive with IRL work. lol. But, I did a bunch of replies today.