Back 5471 / 18141
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello Kiera! How are you?

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
I’m good! Gonna work on my book probs, you?
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey guys, just came back from dancing at stuff to finish off the saint Patricks day season

STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 3
WIS - 10 | AP - 6 | ACC - 7
STA - 6 | EVA - 5 | STR - 4
WIS - 8 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Good, still trying to undo writers block while also getting inspiration for a KOTLC fan fiction. *blushes*

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Minnie Duke wrote: 23 Mar 2024, 19:01
Reducio
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Mar 2024, 18:56
Linda Ramirez wrote: 23 Mar 2024, 18:43
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Mar 2024, 18:29 I'm tired. I need to get irl work done, though. How about you, Linda?
Pretty good, I just recorded singing another song and only got today 2-3 replies, so I can say I caught up with all my replies
Ooo, nice! I need to check the discord to listen to them. :)

Rowan Bellegno wrote: 23 Mar 2024, 18:46 Hi, i only need 5 participants to the hunger games so please...
Nice! I signed up before.


I'm doing that too. I love that book, so it's going to be fun! (still not understanding the whole rolling dice thing)
It seems interesting.
Quinn Brook wrote: 23 Mar 2024, 19:13 Hey guys, just came back from dancing at stuff to finish off the saint Patricks day season
Oooh, nice! I hope you had fun!
OOC Let's Chat!
I did! But I am sooo tired zzzzz

STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 3
WIS - 10 | AP - 6 | ACC - 7
STA - 6 | EVA - 5 | STR - 4
WIS - 8 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
OOC Let's Chat!
ah! But, that's the good type of tired. :) I'm glad you enjoyed it, though.
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Mar 2024, 18:08 How have you been?
Good! Just finished waxing skis! How about you?

STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Danielle Alden wrote: 23 Mar 2024, 19:21
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Mar 2024, 18:08 How have you been?
Good! Just finished waxing skis! How about you?
Tired. Being very unproductive with IRL work. lol. But, I did a bunch of replies today. :)
Back 5471 / 18141