Back 5468 / 18141
OOC Let's Chat!
Yeah. It's annoying.

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Just try to take a break from writing for a bit then go back to it when ur ready again
OOC Let's Chat!
Yur at 1000 post's kiera!

>>-----|Marcie Reaves|-----<<
--[Happiness is not Getting what you Want, Its Accepting all you Have]--
Stamina 7 ● Evasion 6 ● wisdom 5 ● Accuracy 6 ●Strength 3 ●Arcane Power 8
OOC Let's Chat!
I get that feeling!

Oooo, congrats, Kiera!
OOC Let's Chat!
YAYYYY 1000 POSTSSSS!!!!!
OOC Let's Chat!
Congrats Keira!

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm going to take a nap :sleep:
OOC Let's Chat!
Wish I could do that.

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
why not
Back 5468 / 18141