23 Mar 2024, 15:41
Let's Chat!
Oof that sucks Minnie
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
23 Mar 2024, 16:36
Let's Chat!
Just try to take a break from writing for a bit then go back to it when ur ready again
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
23 Mar 2024, 16:38
Let's Chat!
Yur at 1000 post's kiera!
>>-----|Marcie Reaves|-----<< --[Happiness is not Getting what you Want, Its Accepting all you Have]-- Stamina 7 ● Evasion 6 ● wisdom 5 ● Accuracy 6 ●Strength 3 ●Arcane Power 8 |
23 Mar 2024, 16:41
Let's Chat!
YAYYYY 1000 POSTSSSS!!!!!
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique