What song are you currently listening to?
Estranghero - Cup of Joe
| sta • 10 | eva • 9 | str • 7 SHOP wis • 9 | arc • 9 | acc • 10 |
What song are you currently listening to?
The Hero - Nathan Wagner
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
What song are you currently listening to?
I Love You- Billie Eilish the queennnn
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
What song are you currently listening to?
ceilings by Lizzy McAlpine
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.
What song are you currently listening to?
loser baby by Black Gryp0n
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
What song are you currently listening to?
enchanted - t swift
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
What song are you currently listening to?
Ocean Eyes- Billie Eilishhh
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
What song are you currently listening to?
Forever - Noah Kahan
Stats: Stamina: 8 | Evasion: 9 | Strength: 3 | Wisdom: 9 | Arcane Power: 10 | Accuracy: 9
Abilities: Prodigal DADA | Wandmaker (WRMS) | Calming Presence
Speaking color: #286a80