23 Mar 2024, 01:28
Let's Chat!
Heyooo
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
23 Mar 2024, 01:29
Let's Chat!
hi
>>-----|Marcie Reaves|-----<< --[Happiness is not Getting what you Want, Its Accepting all you Have]-- Stamina 7 ● Evasion 6 ● wisdom 5 ● Accuracy 6 ●Strength 3 ●Arcane Power 8 |
23 Mar 2024, 01:34
Let's Chat!
Hru!
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
23 Mar 2024, 01:39
Let's Chat!
Awsome! you?
>>-----|Marcie Reaves|-----<< --[Happiness is not Getting what you Want, Its Accepting all you Have]-- Stamina 7 ● Evasion 6 ● wisdom 5 ● Accuracy 6 ●Strength 3 ●Arcane Power 8 |
23 Mar 2024, 01:45
Let's Chat!
That’s great!! I’m good too! Whatcha up to?
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
23 Mar 2024, 01:47
Let's Chat!
Hmmm nothing much, I'm looking for a bestie for Marcie, How bout u?
>>-----|Marcie Reaves|-----<< --[Happiness is not Getting what you Want, Its Accepting all you Have]-- Stamina 7 ● Evasion 6 ● wisdom 5 ● Accuracy 6 ●Strength 3 ●Arcane Power 8 |
23 Mar 2024, 01:58
Let's Chat!
Hey Kaitlyn! How've you been?
STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7 |
||
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7 |