Back 5451 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

no trouble for my character recently
am still waiting on my ability application to be approved
OOC Let's Chat!
Fun! What ability?

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Prodigal Charms Learner
OOC Let's Chat!
Ahh. *is reminded to do homework for charms*

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
I decided that ability just cause I got all Os on the Charms homework
OOC Let's Chat!
Yeah...haven't done any of that homework yet to be honest.

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
I need to do more homework so I can eventually sign up for dueling.
OOC Let's Chat!
Waiting on my incp to be aproved

STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 3
WIS - 10 | AP - 6 | ACC - 7
STA - 6 | EVA - 5 | STR - 4
WIS - 8 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Quinn Brook wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 22:27 Waiting on my incp to be aproved
*hugs Quinn* good luck! I hope so soon!
OOC Let's Chat!
*reminded to do incp post* sorry Kaitlyn!

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
Back 5451 / 18141