Back 5450 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 20:40
Minnie Duke wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 20:39
Quinn Brook wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 20:22 did ya like my little blurb?
It was fun! Now the IC stress begins.
*hugs Minnie* I'm sorry! <3
It will be interesting for sure.
That it will. Especially the ball...*cackles*

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
ooh but is this about the Hunger Games Lucy Gray's dress or have you seen the last one?

Pouffygirl ! 💛color RP #7a219e SHOPxxxxxxxxxxxxxxEncy
OOC Let's Chat!
Minnie Duke wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 20:47
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 20:40
Minnie Duke wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 20:39
Quinn Brook wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 20:22 did ya like my little blurb?
It was fun! Now the IC stress begins.
*hugs Minnie* I'm sorry! <3
It will be interesting for sure.
That it will. Especially the ball...*cackles*
Haha, indeed!
OOC Let's Chat!
When you check and realize you've dropped down to 9th in the ranking: 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 IC: Professor get to grading!!!!!!!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
you excited for the ball Minnie
OOC Let's Chat!
OOC: YES! Especially with all the fun things that will happen!

IC: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

How about you Amanda?

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
same
OOC Let's Chat!
OOC: Am excited to moderate and make Quinn all goopy with her date-also my incp guy!
IC: A ball? I dunno, will Cassian ask me?

STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 3
WIS - 10 | AP - 6 | ACC - 7
STA - 6 | EVA - 5 | STR - 4
WIS - 8 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Amanda Johnson wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 22:06 same
What drama is going on with you Amanda?

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
So much drama.
*is apart of it, too*
Back 5450 / 18141