Last person to post wins!
I'm back and Win!!!

" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
Last person to post wins!
Theoretically if I post last against all odds and win the game... what do I get out of this?
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
Last person to post wins!
Nothing
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Last person to post wins!
O.k....
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
Last person to post wins!
Hi!
>>-----|Marcie Reaves|-----<< --[Happiness is not Getting what you Want, Its Accepting all you Have]-- Stamina 7 ● Evasion 6 ● wisdom 5 ● Accuracy 6 ●Strength 3 ●Arcane Power 8 |
Last person to post wins!
I'm back and winning
| sta • 10 | eva • 9 | str • 7 SHOP wis • 9 | arc • 9 | acc • 10 |
Last person to post wins!
no u aren't..... HEHEHAHA *tears well up in eyes* Sorry i haven't been here... i was offline for a really long time, had to do order at shop, and just never had time to play! * a single teardrop falls*
Last person to post wins!
Sure you're winning. *wipes the tear away*
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews