22 Mar 2024, 20:47
Let's Chat!
That it will. Especially the ball...*cackles*Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 20:40*hugs Minnie* I'm sorry!
It will be interesting for sure.
22 Mar 2024, 20:48
Let's Chat!
22 Mar 2024, 20:50
Let's Chat!
Haha, indeed!Minnie Duke wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 20:47That it will. Especially the ball...*cackles*Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 20:40*hugs Minnie* I'm sorry!
It will be interesting for sure.
22 Mar 2024, 20:54
Let's Chat!
When you check and realize you've dropped down to 9th in the ranking: 





IC: Professor get to grading!!!!!!!






IC: Professor get to grading!!!!!!!
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
22 Mar 2024, 21:46
Let's Chat!
OOC: YES! Especially with all the fun things that will happen!
IC: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
How about you Amanda?
IC: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
How about you Amanda?
22 Mar 2024, 22:19
Let's Chat!
OOC: Am excited to moderate and make Quinn all goopy with her date-also my incp guy!
IC: A ball? I dunno, will Cassian ask me?
IC: A ball? I dunno, will Cassian ask me?
|
|
color RP