What song are you currently listening to?
A Bullet Ment for me by Seventh Day Slumber
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
What song are you currently listening to?
A Bullet Ment for me by Seventh Day Slumber
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
What song are you currently listening to?
Gemini- Evergreen
STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7 |
||
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7 |
What song are you currently listening to?
[quote]Rockstar ~ Xikers
What song are you currently listening to?
Tek It- Cafune
STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7 |
||
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7 |
What song are you currently listening to?
daylight - david kushner
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
What song are you currently listening to?
Last Man Standing - Livingston
Master Sullivan Olivier, of Dun O'Sheehan and Granville
Stats: Stamina: 7, Evasion: 6, Strength: 2, Wisdom: 6, Arcane Power: 8, Accuracy: 6
Abilities: Components Collector