Back 5422 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

aw lily is leaving?


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Keith Moore wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 19:44 aw lily is leaving?
Yes I am sorry! Maybe my new char can think of you as a father figure IC

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Lol once I go up to second year+ I’m hoping someone else may wanna deactivate and be Kie’s little sister
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 19:45
Keith Moore wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 19:44 aw lily is leaving?
Yes I am sorry! Maybe my new char can think of you as a father figure IC
okay :] just owl when with your character when it happens.


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Keith Moore wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 19:52
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 19:45
Keith Moore wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 19:44 aw lily is leaving?
Yes I am sorry! Maybe my new char can think of you as a father figure IC
okay :] just owl when with your character when it happens.
I will!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
*climbs tree*


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
hi everyone
OOC Let's Chat!
*tosses an orange down as hello*


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello! :3
Back 5422 / 18141