21 Mar 2024, 19:44
Let's Chat!
aw lily is leaving?
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
21 Mar 2024, 19:45
Let's Chat!
Yes I am sorry! Maybe my new char can think of you as a father figure IC
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
21 Mar 2024, 19:49
Let's Chat!
Lol once I go up to second year+ I’m hoping someone else may wanna deactivate and be Kie’s little sister
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
21 Mar 2024, 19:52
Let's Chat!
okay :] just owl when with your character when it happens.Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 19:45Yes I am sorry! Maybe my new char can think of you as a father figure IC
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
21 Mar 2024, 19:57
Let's Chat!
I will!Keith Moore wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 19:52okay :] just owl when with your character when it happens.Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 19:45Yes I am sorry! Maybe my new char can think of you as a father figure IC
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
21 Mar 2024, 20:08
Let's Chat!
*climbs tree*
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
21 Mar 2024, 20:33
Let's Chat!
*tosses an orange down as hello*
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |