Back 5410 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 14:52
Linda Ramirez wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 14:49 Sounds great, Alexander

How are you Kaitlyn? <3

*takes muffin and starts to eat*
I'm alright, how are you?
I'm good, working on the last prompt that I didn't do yet

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm alright, how about you, Kiera!

Hi Amanda. I'm alright, how about you?


Ooo, nice Linda! I'm so behind on martch. I actually wrote the besties one last night (need to post it) and started the arm wrestling one.
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm alright
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm glad to hear it!
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm working on besties now, left it for last ahah
But I love my ic holidays code though

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
I envy you. I couldn't write code if my life depended on it.

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
sorry for da duble post

Pretty girls don't judge.
OOC Let's Chat!
Don't envy, all those codes are pretty simple, I'm more fascinated by code I have for Christmas page in my ency than these simple ones I do for mARTch

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
Ooo, nice, Linda!

The most fancy code I made was for IC family.

I got the inspiration for besties before going to bed last night. I typed it up very quickly.
OOC Let's Chat!
Minnie doesn't have any best friends at Hogwarts, so I just did Perry her friend from home.

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
Back 5410 / 18141