What does it mean to you?

Cedric Diggory

What does it mean to you?
hufflepuff

What does it mean to you?
Badgers! <3

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature

What does it mean to you?
Hufflepuff!!

You are not you when you are sane.

What does it mean to you?
cuddly!!!!

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.

What does it mean to you?
soft pouffe

Don't judge a book by it's cover. Judge a book by it's words. | If we stand together, we can do anything.

What does it mean to you?
Cat

"Now, if you two don't mind, I'm going to bed, before either of you come up with another clever idea to get us killed or worse, expelled"

What does it mean to you?
loaf

What does it mean to you?
Bread

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes

What does it mean to you?
Baguette

I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.