Back 5380 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Maybe Feb 2nd? 2008 I guess then

Yeah me too Paige:)
OOC Let's Chat!
so then your character would be a sophomore. If you were to want her to be a senior, her birthday would've already passed, she'd be 18, and born in 2006.

STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Heyoo

Slytherin isn't a mark of evil. It's a mark of power
OOC Let's Chat!
hey Lorcan!

STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7
OOC Let's Chat!
How is everyone?

Slytherin isn't a mark of evil. It's a mark of power
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Heyo! I'm feeling a little better, but I am still sick

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
good! and you?

Aw! Get well soon Tracey!

STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Danielle Alden wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 04:52 so then your character would be a sophomore. If you were to want her to be a senior, her birthday would've already passed, she'd be 18, and born in 2006.
Ah ok thanks. Also I don’t live in the states so we don’t do the whole sophomore, junior thingy, so it’s just kinda hard to know which one she’d be in haha
OOC Let's Chat!
Hopefully you feel better soon, Tracey! I am well. Just bored at the moment XD

Slytherin isn't a mark of evil. It's a mark of power
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Thanks guys!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Back 5380 / 18141