Back 5365 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

I see you clark
OOC Let's Chat!
Rhys Read wrote: 19 Mar 2024, 18:50
Keith Moore wrote: 19 Mar 2024, 18:07
Rhys Read wrote: 19 Mar 2024, 18:02
Keith Moore wrote: 19 Mar 2024, 18:01
Rhys Read wrote: 19 Mar 2024, 17:58 hi all, Gryffindor is losing this quidditch match but we are doing our best
Rhyssssss I havne't seen you in a while!
Keithhhh i know it's been a minute!
how are you my friend
kinda tired hbu
sad, there are no more shows, I miss the fun- tech was amazing to be apart of- ignoring the huge bruise now on my cheek, my foot getting run over, and getting flirted with by half the cast-

I don't really know what to do now, my scedual is open for the next few weeks, I have, like, I need to stay busy, it helps-
Clark Baird wrote: 19 Mar 2024, 19:16:eyes:

CLARKYYYYYYY


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]I've just had two power outages today, and I'm still sick. Anyone else had a power outage?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Nope. Then again we probably live in totally different places.

STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 3
WIS - 10 | AP - 6 | ACC - 7
STA - 6 | EVA - 5 | STR - 4
WIS - 8 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Yeah, Quinn, thats totally true, and Trace, I'm sorry about you being sick and having 2 power outages! *still offers her a hot chocolate or a green tea*
By the way, I applied for metamorphmagus!

Don't judge a book by it's cover. Judge a book by it's words. | If we stand together, we can do anything.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Hehe, that's true! Oh yay! Hope you get approved!

*Takes green tea*

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
OOOOH Fun! If I had applied I would have applied for either parlemouth or seer probably.

STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 3
WIS - 10 | AP - 6 | ACC - 7
STA - 6 | EVA - 5 | STR - 4
WIS - 8 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Nice! I was thinking about Parslemouth, but realized it wouldn't fit Tracey and her backstory

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
I was really new to the site and didn't really understand ency stuff until it was to late.

STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 3
WIS - 10 | AP - 6 | ACC - 7
STA - 6 | EVA - 5 | STR - 4
WIS - 8 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Oof

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Back 5365 / 18141