Back 5362 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Hey everyone!! Just popping in for a second :] Hope y'all are having a good day!!!
OOC Let's Chat!
Minnie Duke wrote: 19 Mar 2024, 15:27 So what's everybody doing at the moment?
Heading home for now! How about you?
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm in English class.

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
I got an eyelash in my eye
OOC Let's Chat!
oof. That's never fun.

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Keith Moore wrote: 19 Mar 2024, 15:19
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 19 Mar 2024, 15:14
Keith Moore wrote: 19 Mar 2024, 15:02 mama?????
Son!!! *gives big hug*
*clings*
*keeps close* is everyone being nice to you?
[/quote]
Lorcan McCoire wrote: 19 Mar 2024, 15:19
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 19 Mar 2024, 15:18
Lorcan McCoire wrote: 19 Mar 2024, 15:15
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 19 Mar 2024, 15:14
Keith Moore wrote: 19 Mar 2024, 15:02 mama?????
Son!!! *gives big hug*
*Pokes and runs away*
LORCAN!!!!! *runs after and tackles him giving him a big hug*
*splat* Ew, sissy!! Don't embarrass me! *tries to run away*
*let's him go* I haven't even started yet!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
agreed
OOC Let's Chat!
Ooof! Definitely not good.
OOC Let's Chat!
it's out now thankfully
OOC Let's Chat!
Alexander Mason wrote: 19 Mar 2024, 15:37 Hey everyone!! Just popping in for a second :] Hope y'all are having a good day!!!
Alex darling!!!!! Hi


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
Back 5362 / 18141