Back 5361 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 19 Mar 2024, 15:02
Minnie Duke wrote: 19 Mar 2024, 14:58 Yup! It's a battle where you see which animal would win, and it's really funny! Although, no animals are actually harmed.
Is it on a streaming service??
It's on YouTube I think

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Minnie Duke wrote: 19 Mar 2024, 15:09
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 19 Mar 2024, 15:02
Minnie Duke wrote: 19 Mar 2024, 14:58 Yup! It's a battle where you see which animal would win, and it's really funny! Although, no animals are actually harmed.
Is it on a streaming service??
It's on YouTube I think
*makes a mental note to check later*
OOC Let's Chat!
Keith Moore wrote: 19 Mar 2024, 15:02 mama?????
Son!!! *gives big hug*

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 19 Mar 2024, 15:14
Keith Moore wrote: 19 Mar 2024, 15:02 mama?????
Son!!! *gives big hug*
*Pokes and runs away*

Slytherin isn't a mark of evil. It's a mark of power
OOC Let's Chat!
Lorcan McCoire wrote: 19 Mar 2024, 15:15
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 19 Mar 2024, 15:14
Keith Moore wrote: 19 Mar 2024, 15:02 mama?????
Son!!! *gives big hug*
*Pokes and runs away*
LORCAN!!!!! *runs after and tackles him giving him a big hug*

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 19 Mar 2024, 15:11
Minnie Duke wrote: 19 Mar 2024, 15:09
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 19 Mar 2024, 15:02
Minnie Duke wrote: 19 Mar 2024, 14:58 Yup! It's a battle where you see which animal would win, and it's really funny! Although, no animals are actually harmed.
Is it on a streaming service??
It's on YouTube I think
*makes a mental note to check later*
Here's a link to the information site:
March Mammal Madness

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 19 Mar 2024, 15:18
Lorcan McCoire wrote: 19 Mar 2024, 15:15
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 19 Mar 2024, 15:14
Keith Moore wrote: 19 Mar 2024, 15:02 mama?????
Son!!! *gives big hug*
*Pokes and runs away*
LORCAN!!!!! *runs after and tackles him giving him a big hug*
*splat* Ew, sissy!! Don't embarrass me! *tries to run away*

Slytherin isn't a mark of evil. It's a mark of power
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 19 Mar 2024, 15:14
Keith Moore wrote: 19 Mar 2024, 15:02 mama?????
Son!!! *gives big hug*
*clings*


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
So what's everybody doing at the moment?

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Minnie Duke wrote: 19 Mar 2024, 15:18
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 19 Mar 2024, 15:11
Minnie Duke wrote: 19 Mar 2024, 15:09
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 19 Mar 2024, 15:02
Minnie Duke wrote: 19 Mar 2024, 14:58 Yup! It's a battle where you see which animal would win, and it's really funny! Although, no animals are actually harmed.
Is it on a streaming service??
It's on YouTube I think
*makes a mental note to check later*
Here's a link to the information site:
March Mammal Madness
Ooo, nice! Thanks!
Back 5361 / 18141