Back 5351 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Hi Emiline!

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Emiline!

Ugh, so bored.
OOC Let's Chat!
Me too. How are you guys

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
OOC Let's Chat!
Tired, lol. How are you?
OOC Let's Chat!
Good. Im meant to be doing homework but i got distracted....:whistling:

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
OOC Let's Chat!
lol, that sounds like me.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Hey guys! I'm sadly still sick

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 18 Mar 2024, 20:31
Hey guys! I'm sadly still sick
*offers a hug and another hot green tea*
I’m so sorry! I hope you feel better soon, Tracey!
OOC Let's Chat!
Oh no! That's terrible I'm sooo sorry.....you might want some hot chocolate to cheer up?

Don't judge a book by it's cover. Judge a book by it's words. | If we stand together, we can do anything.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]*accepts the hug and green tea*

It's ok guys! Ummmmmmmmmm, as much as I love hot chocolate, it might make me more sick, so i'll stick with green tea

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Back 5351 / 18141