Back 5348 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Serena Towers wrote: 18 Mar 2024, 15:18
Ernest Baird wrote: 18 Mar 2024, 15:16 @Serena Towers
That still worked :P Did you put it on separate lines? Like

@Ernest Baird
?
Yours didn't work so maybe it's not the space but an enter that does it?

You Reap What You Sow
NPC Ency
Club
OOC Let's Chat!
Minnie Duke wrote: 18 Mar 2024, 15:19 *gives lunch* here you go!
Thanks!!

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
Ernest Baird wrote: 18 Mar 2024, 15:20
Serena Towers wrote: 18 Mar 2024, 15:18
Ernest Baird wrote: 18 Mar 2024, 15:16 @Serena Towers
That still worked :P Did you put it on separate lines? Like

@Ernest Baird
?
Yours didn't work so maybe it's not the space but an enter that does it?
Yup, if the coding is on separate lines. Your post was like this:
[mention*]name here
[/mention*]
(without the *s of course) - and I think that breaks it.

PC: Serena Towers | iNPC: Arjan Oberoi | Other: Hjørdis Jensen & Xiomara Torres
Part-Goblin | Evasive Maneuvers | Beastmaster | Paragon of Health
Sta: 10 | Eva: 17 | Str: 3 | Wis: 15 | Arc Power: 10 | Acc: 15
OOC Let's Chat!
ooo, nice! I'm hungry, too. *needs to wait to have lunch, though*
OOC Let's Chat!
*offers lunch to Kaitlyn*

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 18 Mar 2024, 15:22 ooo, nice! I'm hungry, too. *needs to wait to have lunch, though*
*Shares the Sandwich*

Here kaith

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
aww. I have pasta!

STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 3
WIS - 10 | AP - 6 | ACC - 7
STA - 6 | EVA - 5 | STR - 4
WIS - 8 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey Slytherpuffs, help us win!

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
NO DON'T LISTEN TO HER!

STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 3
WIS - 10 | AP - 6 | ACC - 7
STA - 6 | EVA - 5 | STR - 4
WIS - 8 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Awww, thanks @Minnie Duke and @Elisa Shakestra! <3
Back 5348 / 18141