Back 5347 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Oooh what's for lunch?

This is my former staff account.
I also play: Serena Towers (Graduated PC), Arjan Oberoi (Graduated iNPC), Xiomara Torres (Current Student)
OOC Let's Chat!
@Serena Towers

You Reap What You Sow
NPC Ency
Club
OOC Let's Chat!
Ernest Baird wrote: 18 Mar 2024, 15:13 @Serena Towers
Yup, that worked ^^

PC: Serena Towers | iNPC: Arjan Oberoi | Other: Hjørdis Jensen & Xiomara Torres
Part-Goblin | Evasive Maneuvers | Beastmaster | Paragon of Health
Sta: 10 | Eva: 17 | Str: 3 | Wis: 15 | Arc Power: 10 | Acc: 15
OOC Let's Chat!
Let me try it with the space

You Reap What You Sow
NPC Ency
Club
OOC Let's Chat!
beep beep


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
@Serena Towers

You Reap What You Sow
NPC Ency
Club
OOC Let's Chat!
Hjørdis Jensen wrote: 18 Mar 2024, 15:13 Oooh what's for lunch?
Ham and a jelly sandwich.

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Ernest Baird wrote: 18 Mar 2024, 15:16 @Serena Towers
That still worked :P Did you put it on separate lines? Like

@Ernest Baird
?

PC: Serena Towers | iNPC: Arjan Oberoi | Other: Hjørdis Jensen & Xiomara Torres
Part-Goblin | Evasive Maneuvers | Beastmaster | Paragon of Health
Sta: 10 | Eva: 17 | Str: 3 | Wis: 15 | Arc Power: 10 | Acc: 15
OOC Let's Chat!
Minnie Duke wrote: 18 Mar 2024, 15:17
Hjørdis Jensen wrote: 18 Mar 2024, 15:13 Oooh what's for lunch?
Ham and a jelly sandwich.
Send some over for me


I luv ham and jelly sandwich

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
*gives lunch* here you go!

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
Back 5347 / 18141