Back 5343 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Hey Minnie *Hugs* Quinn is very jealous of your birthday party!

STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 3
WIS - 10 | AP - 6 | ACC - 7
STA - 6 | EVA - 5 | STR - 4
WIS - 8 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
OOC Let's Chat!
I should post in that rp soon.

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Aww. Sadly, Kaitlyn doesn’t know Quinn yet in there.
OOC Let's Chat!
I hear you, Katilyn! I was going to sign up for Minnie's birthday but realized that Simon didn't know her in October. Time travel can be so hard here, ha.

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
OOC Let's Chat!
Yeah. It was weird not knowing anyone in that post.

STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 3
WIS - 10 | AP - 6 | ACC - 7
STA - 6 | EVA - 5 | STR - 4
WIS - 8 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello Simon! I'm glad you responded to me quickly! It's a very fun rp.

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
It was hard for me to choose a present. I know what Kaitlyn would give now. I had to rewrite that part multiple times.
OOC Let's Chat!
Keith Moore wrote: 18 Mar 2024, 11:35 morning
Morning!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Same! By the way I finally responded to the flying thing. (The title was inspired by my ruldoph musical in january)

STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 3
WIS - 10 | AP - 6 | ACC - 7
STA - 6 | EVA - 5 | STR - 4
WIS - 8 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Quinn Brook wrote: 18 Mar 2024, 13:13 Same! By the way I finally responded to the flying thing. (The title was inspired by my ruldoph musical in january)
I saw. :) I need to go write my response. I just need to finish some irl work first that I must complete.
Back 5343 / 18141