18 Mar 2024, 13:01
Let's Chat!
Hey Minnie *Hugs* Quinn is very jealous of your birthday party!
|
|
18 Mar 2024, 13:08
Let's Chat!
I hear you, Katilyn! I was going to sign up for Minnie's birthday but realized that Simon didn't know her in October. Time travel can be so hard here, ha.
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
18 Mar 2024, 13:10
Let's Chat!
Yeah. It was weird not knowing anyone in that post.
|
|
18 Mar 2024, 13:11
Let's Chat!
Hello Simon! I'm glad you responded to me quickly! It's a very fun rp.
18 Mar 2024, 13:11
Let's Chat!
It was hard for me to choose a present. I know what Kaitlyn would give now. I had to rewrite that part multiple times.
18 Mar 2024, 13:11
Let's Chat!
Morning!
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
18 Mar 2024, 13:13
Let's Chat!
Same! By the way I finally responded to the flying thing. (The title was inspired by my ruldoph musical in january)
|
|
18 Mar 2024, 13:15
Let's Chat!
I saw.Quinn Brook wrote: 18 Mar 2024, 13:13 Same! By the way I finally responded to the flying thing. (The title was inspired by my ruldoph musical in january)